Terms and Conditions

At Chelsea Bridge Apartments

  1. Reservation and Cancelation Policy – In the moment of the reservation, the 25% of the total stay will be taken from the card provided. The remaining balance (75%) must be paid upon arrival.
    In case of bank transfer, the full amount of the total stay must be paid and confirmed by the hotel 7 days prior arrival.
    The guest can cancel free of charge until 7 days before arrival. A refund of the initial 25% will be automatically issued.
     After this cancellation period, the reservation become Non-refundable Non-amendable.

  2. Additional policy - Please note that there is no smoking within the building and a fine of £250 will be implemented should guests not adhere to these rules. Smoking is allowed on balconies and outside the building. Destruction of property, theft or loss of property will be charged to the guest after check out and full inventory of the apartment is completed. The lead guest is responsible for any damages, fines or destruction to property which may occur. We reserve the right to make these charges to the card details we hold on file. No pets or animals of any kind are allowed within the building and will incur a fine of £250. No one under the age of 25 years old is allowed to reserve an apartment under their name. For any technical or maintenance issues which arise out side of the hours, Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm, guests must contact 0782*******, a technician will be sent out to resolve the issue. If the fault lies with Chelsea Bridge Apartments, we shall absorb the cost. If the fault lies with the guest, i.e. they damaged an item or did not follow the instructions properly, the guest will be charged for the call out cost. Should the emergency call out line be used for non-emergency matters a fee of £150 will be chargeable. Chelsea Bridge Apartments is not responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen personal items. Loss of key, key ring and entry fob, will incur a fee of £150 per unit. Loss of car entry fob will incur a fee of £125 per unit. Housekeeping will be responsible for linens and general clean up only. If after guests have checked out the apartment has been left in an unreasonable state the guest will be billed £50/hour of additional housekeeping time. Daily housekeeping is provided, guests are responsible for cleaning all kitchen equipment during their stay, as per health and safety regulations. Late checkout(subject on availability)is charged at £25/hour, this must be requested in advance, otherwise you will be charged an unauthorised late check out fine of £100 per hour. Early check in(subject on availability), up to 1pm on the day of check in, is charged at £25/hour. Any check in earlier than this will be charged at a full night rate for the day prior to check-in.Parking is charged £25.00 per 24h and must be confirmed with the receptionist on duty. Unauthorised parking will be charged £50,00. Minibar in the apartments can not be used to store personal drinks. Any Item taken out from there, will be charged accordingly. Alcohol can not be consumed in the communal area Please note guests are not allowed to play music, or make noise at an unreasonable level as there are other guests to consider. We do allow guests to have visitors, up to a maximum of three visitors, provided the apartments stay in good condition, and the guest accepts responsibility for any damaged caused by their visitors. Visitors are allowed to stay until 11pm only after that they will be charged as an unauthorised guest. If you use any abusive language or aggressive threatening behaviour, to any other guests or staff members, you will be asked to leave the premises, no refund will be given and you will not be allowed to stay, the police will be called. No parties, gathering or video shoot are allowed under any circumstances, if this is violated you will be asked to leave the premises. On check in guests agree to a Pre-authorisation to be made on their card to insure against damages or losses to the apartments, if this cannot be paid by card then the reservation will be rejected. Any unauthorised guests after 11pm in apartments will incur a fine of £100/per night per extra guest, charged to the lead guest.
Scroll Down